Extended Access Service
The Kettering GP Extended Access service makes it easier for you to book an appointment with a local GP or other healthcare professional at a time that is more convenient, including evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays. Appointments are available in Kettering and via telephone consultations.
Extended access appointments are available as follows:
- 4.00pm - 8.00pm Monday to Friday
- 9.00am - 5.00pm Saturday
If you would prefer to see your usual GP or practice nurse, please book an appointment with the practice during normal opening hours.
Type of appointments available
A range of appointments are available through the service, including the following:
- GP: routine GP Appointments & test results
- Nurse Practitioner: acute minor illness
- Paediatric Nurses: any acute illnesses in children between 0-5 years
- Practice Nurse: family planning, blood pressure checks, foot pulses check, ear syringing
- Physiotherapy: a specialist assessment of any acute muscle skeletal condition (over 16 years)
- Mental Health Practitioner: acute anxiety, depression, stress reaction
- Health Care Assistant: wound and leg dressings
All appointments for the Kettering GP Extended Access Service will take place at:
Weavers Medical - First Floor or Second Floor
121 Lower Street
When your practice is closed please contact NHS 111 if you require health support or advice.
For support with the management of minor ailments, please contact your local pharmacist or visit the NHS website
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.